Breton Water Mill
The house has been renovated. The mill still needs to be converted (authorization required).
A rare opportunity to buy this charming Breton stone watermill full of character with stunning views of the pond / lake and the edge of the Forest of Beffou. Huge potential for lodgings and the ability to produce and sell electricity from water.
5 km from the small character town Guerlesquin. 25 minutes from the beach, Morlaix / Lannion / Guingamp / Carhaix all 30 minutes. Easy access to ports and airports. Schools nearby.
• Approximately 275m² of renovated living space with the possibility of developing an additional 475m² (planning permission required).
• 11 bedrooms.
• 2 dressing rooms.
• 2 lounges.
• 2 large fitted kitchens.
• 2 corner kitchens.
• 4 bathrooms (3 en-suite) : 2 with baths and seperate toilet.
• Large games room or reception.
• Insulated attic space for storage.
• Central heating (fuel) and other heat sources in various locations .
• Septic tank installed in 2011, which can accommodate up to 40 people.
• Large garden, with sepreate vegetable garden.
• Stunning views of the 35 acre carp lake (not included in the sale).
• Large garage for three cars.
• 26-foot indoor swimming pool and cabin locker room, currently closed because requires some work.
• Schools close by.
• Possibility to generate your own electricity.
• Lots of grinding machines and stones still in place.
• Additional small barn could be converted (planning permission required).
• Calm rural location. Perfect for holidays, bed and breakfast.
The house is currently converted into a 3-bedroom apartment on the lower floor with kitchen and living room; 8 bedrooms on the upper floors with another standard sized kitchen and living room. The whole house is connected and does not constitute separate properties.
This is a private sale, so you won't have to pay an estate agent fee, however, you will have to pay the notary fee.